I have a little surprise for you today. A brand spanking new podcast. Starting off with Episode 0, where I talk a bit about why I’ve decided to try podcasting.
Show Notes below…
In This Episode
Why I decided to podcast
- – Making connections.
- – It’s more personal than text. I’m not good with being personal in my writing, and thought this might help.
- – Promoting my sites. (To meet new people and make more connections.)
- What I’ve learned about podcasting so far.
- – It’s fun.
- – You have to invest for
goodacceptable sound. Sad, but true.
I bought audio equipment
- – I discuss the stuff i bought to make my podcasts better.
- – Oh Noes! I have to send back my audio mixer.
- – How am I making this podcast?
- —- How this can help me prepare for interviews.
I ask for your feedback, anyway you want. Leave a comment, e-mail me (podcast (at) fanaticspace.com) or call the voicemail number at (678) 775-8368 (and maybe wind up on the next show).